FIU will execute an assessment plan and reporting cycle for continuous improvement to support students’ acquisition of knowledge, skills, abilities, and values related to AI, data, and EI.
Student Learning Outcome (direct measure):
- Students will achieve a score of 80% or higher on each assessment (e.g., quiz, project, assignment) in the micro-credential modules.
Student Learning Outcomes (indirect measures):
- Students will achieve a score an 80% or higher on the summative reflection assignment.
- Students will be satisfied with the micro-credential experience, as indicated by an average rating of 4 or higher on the overall satisfaction survey.
- Students will rate their perceived learning achievement by an average rating of 4 or higher on the overall satisfaction survey.
- Based on a thematic analysis of qualitative data, students will express perceived ability to describe, apply, and communicate competencies acquired through their participation in a micro-credential.