FIU SACSCOC Leadership Team
The FIU SASCOC Leadership Team is responsible for providing oversight for the reaffirmation process, including the development, implementation, and completion of the Quality Enhancement Plan in accordance with SACSCOC expectations.
- Kenneth A. Jessell, PhD, FIU President
- Elizabeth M. Bejar, PhD, FIU Provost and Executive Vice President; SACSCOC Liaison
- Aime Martinez, Interim Chief Financial Officer;Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Andres G. Gil, PhD, Senior Vice President for Research and Economic Development; Dean, University Graduate School
- Hiselgis Perez, PhD, Associate Vice President for Analysis and Information Management
- Kevin B. Coughlin Jr., PhD, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Services
- Robert Grillo, MBA, Vice President for Information Technology; Chief Information Officer
- Jennifer L. Doherty-Restrepo, PhD, Assistant Vice President for Academic Planning and Accountability; Director, Accreditation
- Deanne Butchey, PhD, Chair, FIU Faculty Senate; Professor, Finance
The leadership team has charged FIU SACSCOC Liaison, Elizabeth Bejar, PhD, with the responsibility of overseeing and ensuring compliance with QEP requirements throughout the development, implementation, maintenance, and completion of the plan, with support from the assistant vice president of academic planning and accountability. The assistant vice president of academic planning and accountability, Jennifer Doherty-Restrepo, PhD, supervises the faculty QEP director to ensure successful execution of the QEP project plan. Dr. Doherty-Restrepo is responsible for overseeing and finalizing the completion and presentation of annual QEP progress reports to FIU constituencies. Additionally, the assistant vice president will coordinate the submission of the QEP Impact Report for submission to the SACSCOC.