FIU SACSCOC Leadership Team
The FIU SASCOC Leadership Team is responsible for providing oversight for the reaffirmation process, including the development, implementation, and completion of the Quality Enhancement Plan in accordance with SACSCOC expectations.
- Kenneth A. Jessell, PhD, FIU Interim President
- Elizabeth M. Bejar, PhD, FIU Interim Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs, SACSCOC Liaison
- Kevin B. Coughlin Jr., PhD, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Services
- Jennifer L. Doherty-Restrepo, PhD, Assistant Vice President for Academic Planning and Accountability; Clinical Associate Professor, Athletic Training
- Andres G. Gil, PhD, Vice President for Research and Economic Development; Dean, University Graduate School
- Hiselgis Perez, PhD, Associate Vice President for Analysis and Information Management
- Joerg Reinhold, PhD, Chair, FIU Faculty Senate; Professor, Physics
- Robert Grillo, MBA, Vice President for Information Technology; Chief Information Officer
The leadership team has charged FIU SACSCOC liaison, Elizabeth Bejar, PhD, with the responsibility of overseeing and ensuring compliance with QEP requirements throughout the development, implementation, maintenance, and completion of the plan, with support from the director of accreditation. The director of accreditation, Jennifer Doherty-Restrepo, PhD, supervises the faculty QEP director to ensure successful execution of the QEP project plan. Dr. Doherty-Restrepo is responsible for overseeing and finalizing the completion and presentation of annual QEP progress reports to FIU constituencies. Additionally, the director of accreditation will coordinate the submission of the QEP Impact Report for submission to the SACSCOC.