Orientation is a fun and educational program that is critical to your success as a new Transfer student. You can expect to:
- Learn about academic policies and requirements
- Get familiar with campus buildings/landmarks
- Hear about resources and involvement opportunities
- Make connections with other new students
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to understand the classes you should be taking
- Register for your first semester of classes
Orientation is mandatory for all undergraduate students, so be sure to take the steps below as soon as you can!