Orientation is a fun and educational program critical to your success as a new first-year student. You can expect to:
- Learn about academic policies and requirements.
- Get familiar with campus buildings/landmarks.
- Hear about resources and involvement opportunities.
- Make connections with other new students.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to understand the classes you should be taking.
- Register for your first semester of classes.
Orientation is mandatory for all undergraduate students, so be sure to take the steps below as soon as you can!