- Advance Directives
- Consent for Treatment of a Minor by Parent/Legal Guardian
- FIU Student Health Clinic Authorization for Release of Information
- Release of Immunization Information
- Immunization Forms
- Medical Records Release of Information
Medical leave of absence
Students should consider requesting a medical leave of absence (MLOA) for situations that significantly limit their ability to function successfully or safely in their role as students. The physical health situations below are examples of some reasons why a student might request a leave of absence:
- Severe and prolonged physical or mental illness
To request a Medical Leave of Absence, please go to the Registrar’s Office (FIU OneStop) or fill out a Student Petition form and submit it to FIU OneStop.
Please contact FIU OneStop at 305-348-7000 or via live chat for any questions regarding a medical leave of absence.