I would definitely encourage others to participate in NSE, especially in Alaska! There are so many opportunities out there for whatever it is you are interested in and NSE is definitely a great way to explore the different options that are available outside of where you live.
Karen Soto, Fall 2015
- Escaping Massachusetts: How a semester in Miami changed everything
- This is MY Classroom, Miami FL
- From UVU to Miami & back again
- Florida Through The Eyes Of A Biology Major
- Halfway There: What I've Learned From My National Student Exchange
- Continuing my personal and professional growth through a semester in Miami
"The most significant change I experienced with the NSE participation has to be academically. I did get to make friends from all around the world but the interaction I had with my professors was incredible. I came back more confident about what my abilities are."
Nirvana Araujo Tua, Fall 2015
"Throughout my exchange I decided to start volunteering at the local hospital. I went to Wisconsin with aspiration of becoming a veterinarian and came out with a desire to be a pediatrician. The exchange program allowed me to open up my mind to new opportunities available to me."
Abigail Dominguez, Spring 2014