- You must bring one form of identification. It must be a government-issued, valid photo ID with signature, matching exactly the name you used when registering and on your ID. NO EXCEPTIONS. Listed below are acceptable forms of photo identification:
- Current driver's license
- State Approved ID
- Current Passport
- Tribal ID card
- Military ID
- FIU Panther ID (Only for FIU make-up exams).
- No electronic devices are permitted within the testing lab. uElectronic devices are, but are not limited to:
- mobile phones of any type
- smart glasses
- All personal items will be placed inside one of the lockers located outside the testing lab. Items such as hats, sunglasses, snacks, electronic devices, bags of any kind, loose jewelry, and other personal effects will not be permitted within the testing lab.
- Bring your exam registration ticket, if applicable, on the day of your exam.
I agree that I have read and understood the above requirements and guidelines.
The Testing Center offers virtual and remote exams such as ATI TEAS (Nursing Entrance Exam) or FLATS (Foreign Language Achievement Testing Service). To register for a virtual/remote exam, click on the Virtual Remote Testing Center tab below.
By clicking on a campus location below I am indicating that this my campus of choice.