Thinking about joining a Greek organization on campus? Check out our frequently asked questions below to better understand what being Greek means and how to join!
Requirements to join
Fraternity and Sorority Life at FIU requires the following of all of its members:
- You must also be enrolled in 9 credits (6 for grad students) to maintain an active status with our office.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of:
- First-year students - 2.75 GPA
- Transfer/current students - 2.5 GPA
- These are minimum Fraternity and Sorority Life requirements, most chapters require a higher minimum GPA for membership consideration.