Programs & Resources
Programs on demand
Facilitation of social justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion trainings are FREE for all FIU students, student groups, and classes.
All faculty and staff requests can be found online in the "Trainings" section of the Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion website.
Our team will work directly with each individual request to ensure our training meets your needs.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Grassroots Activism
- Introduction to Social Justice
- Introduction to Intersectionality
- Introduction to Feminism
- Let’s Talk About Racism
- Protest Safety and Self-Care
- Supporting and Affirming LGBTQA+ students
- Understanding Environmental Justice
- Vulnerability and Communicating Emotions