Whether you are looking into the Career and Talent Development department to help you start your career, change career paths, or take your current career to the next level, we are here to help you pursue your goals.
That's why we invite you to explore Career Coach, an easy-to-use online tool developed to help students like you get real-time, research-backed information on various careers and degree programs.
How does it work?
- Get Started
- Take an assessment that matches you up with careers. Or just search for any program or career.
- View Your Matches
- Explore broad career pathways that match your strengths and interests.
- Explore Careers
- Compare careers within a pathway: salaries, required education, and more.
- Find The Right Program
- Explore the programs that will train you for your favorite career. Quickly apply for programs by jumping over to the institution’s program page.
- Take The Next Step
- Create a profile and quickly craft your resume. Career Coach will even suggest tasks and skills to include based on your work experience. Ready to apply? Upload your resume directly to employers within Career Coach!